This course is intended for B1-C2 levels who are going to take the International English Language Test System (IELTS) and are in the last stage of their preparation. This is a 15 day practice to master the Speaking part of the test. Objective: To improve on the four criterion areas of speaking test: Fluency and Coherence, Lexical resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy and Pronunciation and get a band score of 6-9. Resource: 15 Days Practice for IELTS Speaking Sessions: 15 Skills: Fluency and Coherence, Lexical resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy and Pronunciation
1. Day 1: THE IELTS SPEAKING TEST (Overview, Preparation, Common-Problems and Useful Tips)
2. Day 2: THE IELTS SPEAKING TEST Part 1 (Question Types and How to do well)
3. Day 3: Part 1- Common Topics A (Hometown, Marriage and Family, Child and Childhood, Weather and Education)
4. Day 4: Part 1 Common Topics B (Work, City or City Life, Traffic and Transport, Tourism, Technology and Skills)
5. Day 5: Part 1 Common Topics C (Hobbies and Interests, Sports, Holidays and Festivals, Entertainment and Accommodation)
6. Day 6: Part 1 Common Topics D (Clothes, Food and Drinks, Press and Media, Future Plans and Ambitions)
7. Day 7:THE IELTS SPEAKING TEST Part 2 (Overview, Common Topics, Reminders, How to do Well and Categorized Topics)
8. Day 8: Part 2: Common Topics A( Describing a person, place and event)
9. Day 9: Part 2: Common Topics B (Describing an object or an animal, a hobby or a habit, and describing a process)
10. Day 10: Part 2: Common Topics C(Describing Experiences, Technology, Something Ideal or Imaginary)
11. Day 11: IELTS SPEAKING TEST Part 3 (Overview, Useful Tips, Common Topics and Suggestions, Transitions Signals in Giving Opinion and Concluding)
12. Day 12: Part 3: Common Topics A ( Education,Advertising, Marriage, Family, Sports)
13. Day 13:Part 3: Common Topics B (TV, News, Shopping,Environmental Protection, Diet and Health
14. Day 14:Part 3: Common Topics C (Career and Work,Social Problems, Travel and Tourism, Animals, Health Care, Crime and Punishment)
15. Day 15: Simulated Test, IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017[Intermediate] English Grammar - Everything you shoud know
The general objective of the course: The course systemized and provided all necessary grammar in English, prepared for IELTS, TOEIC, TOFLE The resource used: English Grammar in Use – the best -selling grammar book published by Cambridge University Press. Author: Raymond Murphy
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017[Pre-Intermediate] English Communication with Life 3 (National Geography)
The general objectives of the course: Enhance your listening-speaking skills and the ability to communicate,work with the native speakers. The resource used:Life 3(by National Geographic) The number of sessions: 49
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017[Pre-Intermediate]English Communication A with American English File 2A
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017[Sửa bài tập theo yêu cầu]Homework/Test Correction
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017[Trial Class] English Communication
Đã đăng: 10/11/201712 Tenses in English
Find out what 12 tenses in English are. By the way, learners can understand and apply these tenses in speaking, writing and reading as well as how to recognize each tense. Moreover, learners need to deeply understand the important of tenses in English, which leads to become a good English speaker...
Đã đăng: 10/11/201715 Days Practice for IELTS SPEAKING
This course is intended for B1-C2 levels who are going to take the International English Language Test System (IELTS) and are in the last stage of their preparation. This is a 15 day practice to master the Speaking part of the test. Objective: To improve on the four criterion areas of speaking te...
Đã đăng: 10/11/20178 basic tenses- Grammar
Learners can: 1/ Understand structures and usage of 8 important tenses to form correct English 2/ Pronounce final sounds of 'ed' 's' and 'es' 3/ Use correct tenses in writing and understand reading texts 4/ Improve speaking and listening ability as using correct tenses 5/ ...
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017Academic writing
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017Advanced Conversation Practice
More advanced students often have a difficult time finding classes which provide a challenging environment where they can learn and improve. To address this problem, I gather students from all cities and countries to help students to work with groups where they can really learn. Express yourself,...
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017American Accent Training Courses
Objective: This course is intended for B1,B2, C1 and C2 levels to be able to speak like a native English Speaker with the american intonation, pronunciation (speech music) and liaisons (word connections). Resource: American Accent Training Book Sessions: 20 Skills: Pronunciation of American Vowel...
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017American Syllabus Books.
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017American Syllabus Books.
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017Basic communication
Đã đăng: 10/11/2017BASIC ENGLISH COMMUNICATION COURSE